MyHealth Online is a highly secure, web-based portal that allows you to access portions of your health record and communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent matters when it is convenient for you.
With MyHealth Online, you can:
Connect with your physician’s office online
- Send and receive secure messages for non-urgent medical advice – no more phone tag
- Request renewals of your medications
- View summaries of your office visits and other letters from your doctor
View your medical information
- Review your medical history, including medications, immunizations, allergies and health issues
- View your health trends for blood pressure, weight/height, BMI, cholesterol, lipids and more
- View preventive care recommendations and due dates
Get test results
- Receive your test results online – no waiting for a phone call or a letter
- Many results are posted within 24 hours
Manage your appointments
- Request your next appointment
- View scheduled, upcoming appointments and past appointments
If you have a child who has an Atrius Health pediatrician or if you are actively involved in the care of an adult family member who has an Atrius Health doctor, you can apply for “proxy access” to view parts of your family member’s medical record through MyHealth Online. Click here for more information.
Sign up today! All you need is internet access and an email address to create your account. If you are interested in signing up for MyHealth, please click here. If you would like additional information, we have provided answers to several frequently asked questions so that you can better understand how a MyHealth Online account works and how it makes it easier for you to manage your health.