In April, 2012, we announced the groundbreaking of a new, state-of-the-art medical building for the Concord Hillside practice of Harvard Vanguard, based in Concord, MA.
The construction is moving along and the building is taking shape. Below are some pictures of the progress, and here’s a quick summary of the work done to-date:
- With the exception of the gas line, all of the underground utility pipes – drains, electrical conduits, and storm water management piping – have been installed
- Leaching fields were completed
- The south side parking lot was rough paved last week
- Roof insulation, gutters and the PVC membrane work was started last week
- The brick work has begun
- The building envelope details have been designed and peer-reviewed by an outside consultant to ensure that the building stays dry and free of infiltration.
The two-story, 50,000 square foot medical office building will be located at Concord Meadows Corporate Center and is scheduled to open in June of 2013.