What qualities do you look for in a doctor? Do you want a provider who is caring and friendly, who listens to your concerns and gets to know you? Most people do, and at Harvard Vanguard, we receive lots of positive comments from our patients about the care they received from their doctors and other providers through our patient surveys. This year we incorporated some of these actual patient quotes in our marketing campaign to highlight our great doctors and the exceptional care and quality they give to their patients.
To let the community know we are welcoming new patients, we are currently running radio ads on WBZ 1030, JAMN 94.5, WBMX 104.1, WMJX 106.7, WKLB Country, WGBH, WCRB, and Radio Disney.
We have a billboard in Boston at Science Park, the crossroads of Storrow Drive and the McGrath Highway and the entrance to I-93 North & South.
For those of you who take the “T,” there are Harvard Vanguard posters in 9 subway stations and interior car cards on the Red, Orange, and Green Lines. And beyond the more obvious safety reasons, watch the buses on several downtown bus lines! They, too, will have our message on the exterior sides.
We hope our campaign helps you or someone you know who is looking for a great new doctor find one at Harvard Vanguard. More than 50 of the doctors have a short video introduction of themselves, so you can get a sense of who they are and how they’ll care for you and your family. Just click on the video camera icon next to their names to watch their videos, or go right to our YouTube channel to see them all.
Our caring doctors and other clinicians are the cornerstone of what makes Harvard Vanguard great, but we recognize there’s more to the equation of providing you with exceptional, convenient, and complete care. We offer many services to make care for you and your family as easy as possible:
- In addition to adult primary care, pediatrics, and OB/Gyn, we have 35 other medical specialties to help provide for most of your health care needs in our offices.
- Getting sick doesn’t just happen from 8am – 6pm, Monday through Friday. That’s why we offer 24/7 telephone medical advice from our medical staff, as well as holiday and weekend urgent care appointments at 6 practice sites.
- With pharmacy, imaging, and lab located in most of our practice sites, you don’t have to leave our offices to find these services.
- Our patients can stay connected with their doctor’s office through a secure online portal called MyHealth, which allows them to get lab results, see portions of their medical history, renew prescriptions, and send non-urgent messages to their care team.
- We have established strong partnerships with many of the best community and academic hospitals in the region, and our doctors have a close working relationship with these partners.
- We accept most major health insurance plans
So take a closer look at Harvard Vanguard, and if you are already happy with your care, we’d be honored if you would recommend us to your friends and family. Meet some of our doctors, confirm we take your insurance (we probably do!), understand our commitment to and achievement of high quality ratings, and learn all the many ways we truly strive to make complete care easy.