When you sit down to write your story, think about what compelled you to share your experience. Keeping in mind that your story will be made public, tell us a little about yourself and your life at the time of your experience. Then write your story from the beginning. Use the following questions if you need a guide.
- Which Harvard Vanguard practice site(s) do you visit for your care?
- How long have you been a patient?
- What event caused you to seek care?
- What was your diagnosis and what treatment(s)/support did you receive?
- Were there any Harvard Vanguard clinicians/staff members that stood out or that you would like to thank/acknowledge?
- What did they each do for you and how did they make you feel?
- What other events took place that you feel enhanced your experience?
- How do you think your experience will impact your health/life going forward?
- What did you appreciate the most about your experience?